Best Home Flooring Contractors in West Palm Beach, FL
A Flooring Contractor is one who has the job to install, repair and maintain floor surfaces at your homes and commercial buildings. Floor coverings are available in many different types of materials.
These are hardwood, laminate, carpet, bamboo, stone tile, vinyl, and ceramic tile. Swipe down to know more about them.
Unlike other contractors who only specialize in a specific type of floor covering material, Palm Beach Home and Remodeling Contractors specialize in all types of floor covering materials and offer services aimed at many varieties of material.
We are hired by homeowners and building managers to install new floor coverings or to refinish and repair the old ones.
Why choose us?
Our expert team will meet you at your ease and will show you the best choices for flooring after closely observing the area and scenario.
We also clean and dispose of the old flooring products after the installation of new ones. We stay up-to-date with changing floorings and technologies to provide mess-free and easy services to our customers.
Call us anytime and ask for an estimate according to your requirement.
Some types of flooring materials we use in the installation of floors
- Hardwood flooring: One of the top choices of customers due to reason like its great appearance and long term ROI. It works well in all types of rooms.
So it’s one of the best choices for whole house flooring. Being popular for centuries, it is very comfortable and stylish. It is used to floor the living room due to its high durability. Easy to cut in different sizes makes it appropriate for stairs and hallways.
- Bamboo flooring: It is one of the most durable flooring types. It is an eco-friendly and recyclable flooring. It’s high resistance to moisture makes it more suitable for kitchens and decks as compared to other wood floorings.
- Laminate flooring: Due to benefits like a low price, easy to install, durable, and available in many colors and styles, it is best to handle the traffic. So they are most suitable for home offices, hallways, etc. It is one of the best choices for radiant heating and nonslip flooring.
Why is the flooring needed?
- Modify the design of your home: The atmosphere of a room is deeply affected by the flooring it has. Covering a large portion of a house, it can change the nature of the room. It can make a room look cooler, warner, cozier, larger, and smaller due to its characteristics.
- Enhance the performance of your home: It completely changes your experiences at home. A soft carpet floor will make you feel as if you are walking on a feather bed. Highly smooth floor lets you walk, dance on it barefoot. It can help you make cooler or hotter as per the climate when you step on it.
- Revamp your home’s value: Attractive floors can increase your house’s aesthetic value and make it look more inviting, thus make it suitable for buyers. For this very reason, rental houses and apartments are furnished with beautiful flooring.
- Dust-free and allergen resistant flooring makes sure that you never get sick: The floors prevent any accumulation of dust and common allergens on its surface, thus keeping the indoor air quality dirt free.