Best Engineered Hardwood Flooring in West Palm Beach, FL
Flooring is one of the essential constructions in a house or a building. The flooring choice should be made after clearly observing all factors such as room, family situation, budget, return on investment ( ROI ), style, and installation requirements. Nowadays, many flooring materials are available such as hardwood, laminate, ceramic tile, stone tile, engineered hardwood, etc. But considering all the factors, engineered hardwood is one of the best choices for flooring.
Being up to date, we provide engineered hardwood flooring at very affordable prices. We, Palm Beach Home and Remodeling Contractors, are known for their clutter-free and efficient services.
What is Engineered wood made of?
Engineered hardwood is made up of many thin layers of hardwood and plywood. Layers of plywood and hardwood are cross-layered and then made to join together using adhesives to form a strong bond. The strength of its core board makes it special and durable. It has the ability to remain consistent in varying climatic changes and conditions.
Why choose us?
Our hardwood flooring provides an aesthetic look and adds style and value to your house and buildings. You can choose any design you want from our variety of options ranging from classical to contemporary, such as shiny and smooth, or homely and simple.
Thanks to our innovative techniques, engineered hardwood can be installed in all parts of a home and building. It is less expensive than hardwood, thus allowing you to install it everywhere in your house.
Benefits of Engineered Hardwood
- The flooring done using engineered hardwood is more durable and proves to be of high performance.
- Constructed with multi-layers of wood, it is capable enough to prevent warping and bowing, making it different from the hardwood floor.
- It is most suitable for installation in kitchens, bathrooms, and basements due to its durability, moisture resistivity. You need to take care that the moisture issues are not extreme, and a protective moisture barrier should be installed.
- A hardwood veneer used as a top layer of engineered hardwood floor provides natural charm and an attractive look to the floor.
- It is easy to care for and maintain.
- Due to its properties, it can be used in flooring of the entire home or building.
- It is one of the best floorings for radiant heating, ROI, or resale value and environment.
- It is easily repairable and provides a great appearance to the floor.
- Due to the smoothness it possesses, it doesn’t trap dust and allergens. Moreover, dirt and dust can be easily removed using a damp mop or wood cleaner.
The lifespan of Engineered Hardwood Flooring
The longevity of any floor depends upon four factors, i.e., quality of material, proper installation of flooring, amount of traffic handled by the floor, and maintenance. In the case of engineered hardwood flooring, it also depends upon one more factor in addition to the above, i.e., the thickness of veneer on top of the flooring. Engineered hardwood flooring can go on intact for a lifetime.
Its lifespan is anything between 30 to 100 years. But after around 25 to 30 years, the top layer starts fading.